November 08, 2011

My Salvadoran Mailing Address!!

Some of you have been asking about my mailing address here in El Salvador, so finally, here it is! I'm giving you my work address, because chances are my living arrangements will change at least once or twice more this next year!
Unfortunately mail isn't the most reliable, and will probably take a month or maybe 2 to get to me. But better late than never! And it's recommended not to send large packages, or anything valuable, because they might get opened up/stolen. But something small/sentimental would be appreciated :)
Anyways, here's where you can send things to, if you feel so inclined. But emails are always nice too!

AsociaciĆ³n Nuevo Amanecer de El Salvador
Attn: Maria Steinman
Colonia El Triunfo
Final Pasaje Molina #14
San Ramon, Mejicanos, S. S.
El Salvador
2284-1353

No comments:

Post a Comment